aMind is seeking an Engagement Manager to oversee customer implementations of Apttus’ salesforce.com based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including Configure Price Quote, Contract Management, Revenue and Rebate Management, and additional related solutions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Provide oversight and governance to enterprise customer implementations
- Build and maintain the customer relationship
- Direct the activities of the project team
- Publish status reports
- Manage all project escalations including internal and customer-related
- Actively seek to optimize resource utilization and project billable targets
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing enterprise-level projects for a software company (ECM, CLM, SCM or ERP, Quote to Cash or Procure to Pay)
- Awareness of web, database, object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com or Force.com
- Expertise with MS Project, Visio, and MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel approximately 75% of the time
- PMI certification
- Familiarity with Quote to Cash domain
- Familiarity with business process engineering
- MBA or Master’s in related field
aMind is looking for a Technical Solution Manager for our customers. In this role, you will provide solutions for our customers’ environments, facilitate collaboration across teams, complete value assessments, drive wellness plans and advocate on their behalf. You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Support, Services, Sales and Product Management teams to resolve issues. As a Technical Solution Manager, you will also identify new solutions and offerings to address customer needs and generate new leads.
Primary job responsibilities
- Address customer questions and troubleshoot issues across Apttus Application Suite
- Perform technical health check assessment reviews and recommendations to improve adoption and usage
- Share knowledge to proactively identify and prevent issues
- Understand customer’s deployment offerings and use cases
- Investigate and respond to online and phone requests for assigned customer
- Perform on-site visits; join strategic meetings with customers and Sales team associates
- Communicate our portfolio roadmap updates to customers and assist them with upgrades
- Provide advice to customers about their current and future CPQ needs
- Promote adoption of our offerings
- Present workshops and promote knowledge transfer to customers
- Manage critical customer cases and maintain clear and concise case documentation
- Serve as a “Trusted Advisor” and customer advocate
- Travel, as necessary, to visit customers (~30% travel)
- Skills in or implementation experience with Apttus or competitive Middle Office software solutions (CLM, CPQ, Billing)
- Ability to technically manage accounts as a technical adviser and work proactively
- Create documentation and best practices recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related discipline like computer science, Masters preferred
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects with high attention to detail
- Excellent customer service abilities; ability to grow existing customer and partner relationships
- Ability to communicate information to customers in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work well both within a team and on your own
- Experience in a support, customer care, consulting, or solutions architecture organization
- Experience working with external customers and vendors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
aMind is seeking an experienced Technical Lead in implementing Apttus’s Azure-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), contract management, revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for creating custom applications using .Net and integrating with other systems.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Managing and owning all aspects of technical delivery.
- Resource Utilization – Ensures that the assigned technical resources are properly utilized.
- Coordinates with Solutions Architect and Engagement Managers on requirements, Design, Project timeline and different aspects of the project.
- Resolves technical impediments for team members.
- Ensures that the design reviews, code reviews & development best practices and processes are followed.
- Identifies technical risks & limitations in advance and work on addressing them.
- Leads technical scope and client expectation.
- Participate in pre-sales activities as required
- Experience in .Net (C#) or Salesforce development, integration and extension, features, designing solutions, using .Net and C#, Salesforce, AngularJS and other tools that extend the product
- 12+ years experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to SaaS, CRM or ERP and 5+ years of experience in the capacity of a Technical Architect in a consulting organization.
- Completion of several CRM/ERP integration and extension projects in development and lead technical roles.
- BS. in Business, Computer Science, MIS or related field.
- Proven ability to design and optimize business processes and to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
- Good knowledge of IDE, prefer Eclipse, IntelliJ, or CLion
- A strong understanding of XML, SQL, and enterprise application integration.
- Work experience with a professional consulting organization (e.g., Big 5 consulting) a plus.
- Travel regularly with average of 20% but may be higher as required by client engagements.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross-functional and cross-vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies