In order to better service, our enterprise clients the Enterprise Architect (EA) will act as the overall platform across both solution and technical design. The EA will work closely with the client to identify key areas of impact and collaborate with the Solution Architects and Technical Architects to ensure end-to-end world class design. The EA should become the trusted advisor to clients on the Apttus platform and drive a deeper understanding of the capabilities across the organization. The EA should have a focus on long-term client success while helping manage project needs to ensure successful delivery.
Salesforce.com, and Force.com or Azure platforms
*Advanced degrees in a relevant field may reduce the years of experience necessary
ArganoaMind is seeking an experienced Principal Solution Architect to implement salesforce.com-based Quote-to-Cash suite of products, including CPQ (configure/price/quote), Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), revenue and rebate management, and other related solutions.
The ideal candidate will work closely with Customers, Software Partners, and Business System Analysts in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
ArganoaMind is seeking a hands-on Technical Lead (MSFT CRM) to join our implementation team. This lead role will work closely with IT and Business Partners to support and enhance the newly rolled out MSFT CRM platform. This resource will help with SDLC process improvements in addition to supporting projects and production support. He / She must have a strong customer service orientation, continuous improvement mindset, have good judgment, be process oriented, analytical and work well in teams. The ideal candidate should be capable of handling multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and core technologies (C#, .NET, Java Script) to develop, integrate and implement business solutions
• Participate in the design and architecture sessions with BA’s and Customers to document project requirements
• Take the lead on architecting the D365/CRM system and any related customizations
• Understand & Advise team on best practices for D365, development, integration processes & performance considerations
• Experience in deployment, data migration and validation from legacy systems to MSFT CRM
• Writes technical specifications for customizations, data migration, and system integrations
• Execute D365/CRM customizations like creating entities & workflows, business rules, and system configuration
• Participation in Agile-based concepts to develop solutions using native features as well custom development leveraging plug-ins, custom workflows, JScript etc.
• Develop code for intermediate to complex modules, following specifications and development standards
• Ensures quality and maintains performance of deployed solutions
• Facilitate and work closely with our offshore development on architecture, development, testing and delivery.
• Should function as a back-up to CRM System Administrator and able to perform typical admin duties like security role changes, troubleshoot system errors and provide resolution, system back-ups, respond to ad-hoc user queries etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in a field such as Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in application design and development
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with MS Dynamics (ideally Dynamics 365)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with C#, .NET, Java Script, HTML, SQL Server, SSIS and SSRS
• Experience with data migration from external systems into MS CRM Dynamics
• Experience with custom development on MSFT CRM
• Experience in designing and integrating MS Dynamics solutions including plug-ins and workflow entities
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Should be a good team player
ArganoaMind Solutions is seeking a hands-on Computer Programmer to join our rapidly growing implementation team. You will be required to work closely with analysts, engineers and QA resources within ArganoaMind, as well as with our clients and partners to deliver successful and on-time projects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Software design for prototyping, proofs-of-concept and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.